Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cousin Kaitlyn
















I know it's been a while.... I guess I've been pretty. The truth is, John has been wanting me to hold him during nap time- which is the time I usually spend doing this blog and other things. So.... I've been holding him- ONLY b/c he has a cough/congestion still. But his sleeping is still an issue- so come March I am going to get serious. I hope by then we can be in a better routine. We are going to Mexico in 2 weeks so by the time I start any sleep training we would get up and go. So I will wait. Anyway- Grace is great! She loves her bed and is sooo easy to put to sleep now for naps and at bed time. We started house hunting a week ago and will continue to do so until we find our first home. I am so excited to be looking. I need to finally feel settled and I REALLY need to have more space, a pantry, and storage. That's all. See... I am sooo easy to please. Ha ha I know- I do want a few other things but that's all I need to share. But I will keep you posted on our hunt. Other than that- nothing else is new. OH John did have an apt. next week. I will post pics of him next time. But he is doing ok- still a picky eater and will not eat when he is awake. So we are going to try occupational therapy to see if that helps. I don't know though-I think it's all habit. BUT at this age he should be able to eat awake and/or at least want to. He doesn't really take his solids either. BUT again- I keep working with him. All together he is healthy and happy so I am thankful.


This weekend Erin and Kaitlyn came Friday night, and Krista came Saturday. I love having company!! We all had a great time. Krista is here now and we are watching a movie. OK well I am blogging but I am about done. I was just talking to her and she said she kept checking my blog and nothing new. So I am SURE some of you did the same thing. I will try to post more frequent. OK that's all tonight. BUT I do have a LOT of new pics so I will try to post more tomorrow.

HAPPY SUPER BOWL!!




No comments:

Post a Comment