This has been a fun week so far. Grace has been home every day. I just realized how nice it was to have her here more. Which leads me to tell you that I was already looking for a new school prior to this week. See...I only wanted her to go 2-3 days per week just to get out and socialize with other kids. BUT- Montessori requires 4 or 5 because of the program. I get it, it makes sense, but it's just too many days now. Or maybe that's because her and John play more and since he's older it's just easier to handle the two of them. Anyway- my plans for next school year are that I am looking for a 3 day a week program that's closer to our house or NEW house. Probably in Saline. I know she loves school and she LOVES playing with other kids- so I need to keep her in something structured like that- but not for 4 days. I plan on taking the two of them out more once it's warmer out, once John is better, and once I do my research on different play groups. So those are my new SCHOOL year goals.
John went back to the doctor's office today. Grace went with us. It was so cute- she kept saying,"Dr. Waier" over and over again. She LOVES her doctor. Every time a kid would come in- she would go right up to them and see what they were doing. She's so silly. She just wants to play with all kids all the time. (Another reason to keep her in school.) It was finally our turn- we all went back, and Grace was just sitting so nice the whole time. I don't know why I get nervous to take them both out with me. I always think something is going to happen to where they are both acting up or something- but you know what- they are always good. I am soooo thankful for well behaved kids. John surprisingly loves to shop, and Grace does to. I take them to the grocery store and they are so patient. I am not saying they are always perfect- and that I don't bribe Grace from time to time- but overall they are good when we go out. OK ANYWAY- my point was that at the doctors John had a fine health report. His ears are great- lungs are great- just a runny nose that can't be explained. So he gave me a prescription nose spray. I will try that and see if it helps. He did so good. Both kids have always just let the doctor look in their ears- throats- nose- and such and they honestly just sit and let him do it. I love it!! So now that i know John is ok- I will just pray he is ok on the plane. They should be fine. I am soooo excited. I am packed and ready to go as we speak. I am not a procrastinate. Actually it's kind of opposite. I have to have things done WAY in advance to where it's probably more annoying than anything. But it's how I function. Even teaching- I used to have to plan out and have everything ready to go was in advance. It's just how it goes. So I will not post tomorrow. Expect NEW pics in a week or so.



No comments:
Post a Comment