Monday, January 16, 2012

Today I Am 7 Months Old!

John is 7 months old today. He is in the middle of a bad cold right now. I hope the last of it is to come. I feel soooo bad for him. He's very congested and coughs a lot. It's even harder now to get him to eat. My parents were here with the kids this weekend- so they had the worst of it I'm sure. Sorry mom and dad- next time I am SURE he will be better. (haha) Anyway- other than his cold, he is doing great. He says dadadada , babababab and a bunch of other "none" words. (Babbles) He is almost all grown out of his 9 month clothing- and pretty close to be growing out of his 12 month clothing, so he must be getting bigger. He goes back to the doctor for a weight/skin check, so we'll see how much he weighs. He still has severe dry skin. I've used and still use the best of the best- but nothing seems to be working. Well I guess a couple seem to be helping, so I'll keep trying those. But I do love this age. He just wants to get in to every thing. It's just the cutest thing ever!! I love when they start to grab your face and do things like that. OK kids are in bed and I'm going to go lay down. It's been a LONG weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment