Thursday, January 12, 2012

So Happy Together










These are the precious moments between Grace and John. I can tell they love each other so much. Now when Grace wakes up she will ask where John is. And when John wakes up and looks at Grace he start smiling. I love how they play together.... of course they do have their moments when "sharing" is the lesson of the day, but for the most part it's a lot of fun. It's funny b/c I bet Grace can't even picture her little life with out John- and same goes for John. They really do make each other laugh and smile A LOT!! I hope this lasts for a little while at least. I am sure when John starts to "take" his toys back from her, she will not know what happened. Enjoy him now while you can Grace.


Grace LOVES her new bed. The frame came and she helped Adeyiza put it together. When it was time to go to bed, after our nightly routine- she climbed right in and told me good night. It was so cute. She actually climbed in before brushing her teeth, books, and prayers. I said OH no.. we need to brush our teeth. But at least now we can read together in her bed before lights out. Before we had to do it on the floor bc I am not getting in her crib. So out with the crib and in with the bed. She was ready anyway. I just waited a while until potty training was over and all that. Not too many new transitions at once.... right!!


No comments:

Post a Comment