Monday, January 23, 2012

Chicken Bone




This was in Winnipeg during our Christmas vacation. Grandpa Momoh gave John a chicken bone..... and he LOVED it!!! He was teething at the time and I didn't even know it. The day after we got home I felt his first little tooth. So I knew it was happening while we were gone. Anyway- he kept chewing on the bone until we had to take it away from him.


Updates: Grace is 100% better and John is about 95% better. They sure did have a bad cold. It's MUCH harder taking care of 2 sick kids. I am soooo thankful for how healthy they usually are. I remember when Grace was an infant, her first cold wasn't until Boston. She never really got sick and no ear infections or anything. (AND YES- she did go out. I did not keep her locked up in the house...... as some think!) Ha ha. Anyway John got it a tad earlier but again- it's been pretty much smooth sailing in that department it is.

Bed time is going good. Grace still loves her bed. However.... funny story. Last night we were watching football on TV and all of a sudden I heard a big bang upstairs. I just KNEW it was going to be Grace falling out of her bed. What else could it be?!? So I went upstairs opened her door and she was just sitting on the floor looking half asleep. I said OH are you ok? And she said yes. I picked her up and set her down in her bed and off to sleep she went. I couldn't believe it. NO crying- no reaction- NOTHING!!! She looked so sweet and cute. John is doing a little better. Still really restless but I think a small improvement these past few days.

That's about it for now. I am starting a mom's group (bible study) on Friday, so I am excited to finally get out and meet some new people. Being so close to my old friends I haven't really felt the urge until recently. The host told me to bring John with me since she has a 7 month too. It's at her home- so I thought hey PLAY DATE!!! If he is too fussy I'll leave him home with our sitter. But I thought I should give it a try. I was going to look for play group for his age but now this will be perfect. So that's about it for now. I will try to get more recent pictures soon!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment