Tuesday, January 10, 2012

"Don't Pull The Hair John!!!!"






















































John is ALWAYS after Grace's hair. One day I just couldn't resist and I had to let him so I could take pictures. I know it looks mean- but he didn't pull it too hard. I just had to show everyone what he LOVES to do now. As soon as he's sees her hair.... WATCH out Grace! He is after it. It's kind of cute though I have to admit. I mean - her hair is just soooo appealing to all kids, all ages I guess!! But she will say, "Don't pull the hair John!" Oh and the funny thing is,,,, this was all going on while Adeyzia was sleeping in the background. He can sleep any where at any time.



Sleep training day # 7 is going great for Grace that is.... John is still having issues. But I keep trying. We ordered Grace a new bed and everything came except the frame. Her mattress, sheets, and comforter is all set up in her bed. I washed and made her bed on the floor. Before I put her in her crib- she said,"No sleep in the bed!" I asked her if she wanted to sleep in her new bed and she said yes. She climbed in, put her head on her pillow, and I covered her up. Man that was easy!!! Tomorrow the frame should be here. I just hope she likes that too. I thought she would at least put up some kind of fight. Guess not!! Some things are easy.... some things are not!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment