Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just Hanging Out!

















This was before I put them down for a nap today. It was about 2:15 and almost nap time. John was about to eat and Grace was about to color while I fed John. Now, I have to tell all my bow haters- I'm DONE with the side bow in Grace's hair. I was just telling Adeyiza that it's so hard for me to stop doing that, and I just don't know why. Part of it is b/c she's always worn her hair that way- but I do look at her hair and it's just not working for me any more. I am on a mission for new styles and to spend more time doing it in the morning. I did buy some head bands like you see in this picture. This morning I had her hair in this one but it was nice tight curls and looked really cute!! SO I'll keep trying. Oh and I say "bow haters" b/c I know some of my friends/family think the bow style NEEDS to go!! Well I am now realizing it and AGREE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment