Thursday, October 20, 2011

Potty Training / John's 4 Month Apt.

* Sorry still no pictures. Something is wrong with the hook up. *

Grace is doing great at potty training. Today 0 accidents at school and at home. I will ask her if she has to go. If she says NO - then I leave her be. If she says YES - then we both go to the potty. She is starting to get on the toilet by herself. Then she kicks off her pants and underwear. She goes, wipes, gets down, takes the potty seat off the toilet, closes the toilet, puts the potty seat on top of the toilet, and then sets her pants and underwear on top of it all. She then flushes the toilet- and asks to wash her hands. She is so funny. She has her own little routine already.


John had a good doctor apt. He did gain a little weight. I am happy with his progress. With him not eating a whole lot, I was a bit concerned. He is super tall though- so doc said that's where his calories are going. I am going to start cereal this month. I love this part!!! Each stage is so much fun. I just can't believe how fast it goes by. He is very sleepy today. He had shots too. I gave him some Tylenol a little while ago. I should give him more in an hour or so so that he sleeps well. Poor thing- I hate shots!! Anyway- We thank God for a healthy boy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment