Sunday, October 16, 2011

Birthday Girl














































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































We had a wonderful birthday celebration for Grace. She had so much fun. Thank you to everyone for driving over to celebrate with us.



Thank you to my sister Erin for hosting it at her place. She is a busy mama- so I truly thank her for this.


The day started with the first picture - PANCAKES!!! I made her her favorite breakfast. Then we all headed to my parents house for family pictures. After that.......the party began. We arrived at my sister's house where we had the party. The kids played and played. Then we got out the Pinata. That was so much fun. They all loved. We had pizza, cake, and presents. We then drove home. Grace stayed awake the entire time. Which was ok - because then she would go to bed when we got home. John was a stinker. I knew he would be. But oh well.... we made it home.


Now- the night ended with Grace being a FOR SURE 2 year old. I said , "Grace it's time to go to bed!" She looked and me and said, "NO- I don't want to!!"


I was soooo surprised. She's never said that before. Now everything is NO I DON"T WANT TO!!


Uh oh!!!!























































No comments:

Post a Comment