Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cousin Mason



Mason stayed a night with us last weekend. Grace LOVES to have her cousins stay over. I hope to do this more often. It really does help to have a friend (cousin) to play with. Mason is so good with her. He loved reading her stories. Sometimes Grace would wonder away- but Mason would just follow her all while reading. Ha ha ... it was so cute. WE are going to Grand Rapids tomorrow for the weekend. I hope Adeyiza enjoys a nice peaceful house. I can't believe Grace's birthday is less than 2 weeks. Where or where does the time go!! That's why I keep telling myself to enjoy EVERY minute (even the hard ones) because you can't get them back. I am leaving after school is over. I am hoping they both sleep the whole way. I am kind of nervous b/c it's my first time going alone with them that far, but I am sure we will be fine. OH and Grace has school pictures next week. I can't wait to see them when they are finished. How cute is that!!



No comments:

Post a Comment