This is a WORD ONLY post. I have the cutest picture of Grace in her underwear- but for some reason my connection for my pictures are not working. Since some of you are asking me how she's doing- I thought I would post anyway. I post the picture when it works again.
The first day of potty training was Tuesday. We got up in the morning, usually she wakes up around 6:30, then I put her on the potty. She did go a little bit. We did our morning routine, and then it was ready to load them up for school. I was so nervous. I wanted her to stay dry the whole 15 minutes it takes to get to her school. I put her on the potty right before we left, and she went again. I put her underwear back on and explained to her that we were going to school and that she can go potty when she gets there. ( They told me to talk to her like she understands - so that's what I do!) Well.... she did it. She was dry when we arrived. I was so happy. That day she did good the teacher said. She did have 2 accidents. One poo poo and one almost made it to the potty but didn't (pee pee). They will put a diaper on when I pick her up after lunch b/c that's nap time and she always falls asleep in the car. (well not always- but 90% of the time). After nap I put her on the potty- she went, and then from then on every 20 min. or so I put her on the potty. MOST of the time she went. She had 2 accidents the whole night. She doesn't get upset- she will just say, "wet". Then I change her and try again. I spank her and tell her NOT to potty her pants and that she is 2 now- and 2 year olds don't do that!!!!!!!! She only cries for a bit though. LOL... JUST JOKING!!!! NEVER would I do that!! I don't even make a big deal. I just change her and we try again. Ha ha Just had to. OK so today went REALLY great. She didn't have ANY accidents at school. She came home with the same pants. YIPPY!!! OK well here at home she had 2 accidents- one poo poo and one almost made it pee pee. I just think she is scared to poo in the toilet. So we will just see how long this takes her. I am so proud of her though. I think she's doing great. She goes 90% of the time on the potty. 2 accidents all day is good I think. Anyway- John's 4 month apt is tomorrow. I am so anxious to see how much he weighs.
OH Grace had her 2 year apt. on Monday. She did soooo good. She sat right there and kept chanting the doctors name. He said he felt so special and loved how she pronounced it. Then- when it was time for her exam. He would ask to see something specific like her eyes- she would lean in and show him. Then her ears- she turned her head and stood still. Then her mouth- she opened wide for him. IT was precious. She just did everything he said so calmly and cute. He couldn't believe it. I LOVE my doctor. He is the best.
OK that's it for now. GOing to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment