Thursday, October 13, 2011

Floor Time





























Grace is turning out to be the BEST big sister!!! She is now so sweet to John and really acts so motherly. Today he was drooling so bad while gnawing on his hands. She said, "John get a wipe?" I said ok- so we left the room, came back with a wipe, and started wiping his hands off. It was so cute. Also- do you notice the swimsuit? My sister gave it to me for Grace and she's been wearing it every night for the past 3 nights (since we've had it). It's so funny. She will see it and start taking off her clothes. She tries to put it on herself (as they are teaching her in school) but she can't quit get it yet. I let her try though. They teach her in school how to put her clothes on. Oops- I guess I've just been doing it myself. BUT- with her starting to be potty trained- I guess she does need to start. By the way- I am starting her potty training next week. See I couldn't start until she got used to her classroom for one month (according to them). Which makes sense. She has to feel comfortable b/c it will affect her training. Anyway- she's already gone a few times on the potty anyway. She will say, "mommy - potty" and I know to take her. I am sure she will do good next week. The scary part is that they don't do training pants or diapers of any sort. So... she will start wearing underwear next week. I am ready for this- however I know it means more trips to the potty (when I'm with John it will be harder), more laundry, and MORE patience!! But I guess that's what motherhood is all about! :) John is doing ok. I thought he was doing better - and I guess he is- but some days he still will only eat 2-3 bottles and cries a lot. Other days are good, so I am thankful for that. He did really good at the gym though. He talked and giggled they said. I think he likes seeing other people and kids. He is almost rolling over sooooo close. He does tummy time so well now too. His head is fully up and he is looking all around. I can't believe how much he is changing. This is going too fast!! Well tomorrow I probably won't have time to post anything- but I will post her 2nd birthday as soon as I get new pictures of her party.

No comments:

Post a Comment