Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Playing Around


















Grace and Kian still play almost everyday. They are so cute and growing up so fast!!! We are going to miss them so much. Every time I put Grace's shoes on, she looks up at me and says, "Kian?" I say, "No Kian, we have to go to the store (or where ever)". So I know she will miss her buddy. It's getting nice out- so we are trying to get them outside as much as possible. It's still very windy here, so it all depends on that. But it's great to have some sunshine. I look at some of my Texas friend's blogs and/or Facebook and I see them all in shorts and T's. Man- I kind of do miss that weather these days. We are still in long sleeves and pants. But in time it will warm up. However I must say, it makes you appreciate Spring a WHOLE lot more. You get excited when the sunny days appear. Not much is going on. Grace is doing good. Still being a picky eater/sleeper, but we will keep working on it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment