Does Bear go to the store with us? Does Bear go on play dates with us? Does Bear go on walks with us? Does Bear go to the park with us? Does Bear go everywhere we go? IF you answered YES to all the above..... then you are correct!!! Grace has attached herself to this bear for some reason all of a sudden. I admit it's kind of cute- but sometimes a bit much. I've always tried to get her attached to a blanket or something a bit smaller- but NOPE Bear it is!! I guess it's ok- as long as she's happy right???? She will pat it's back the same way I pat hers. She will also take the Bear's temperature under its arm. Tonight she started dancing with it. Oh and "it" doesn't have a name. She just calls it Bear. So when I say, "Come on Grace.... lets go for a walk!" She will say, "Bear, Bear!!" and look around the apartment for it, grab it, and then we can go. Ha ha!!
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment