We've had great weather for the past couple days. Actually I can say a little too hot. I am thankful for this hot weather- but I now realize that I am meant to live in the North where it's cooler most of the time. That goes for Grace as well. She gets so sweaty that our outside fun comes to a quick end. That's why I can't wait to have a yard one day so that I can set up sprinklers, a baby pool (or a big one), and any other water game we can find. Soon enough I guess. Grace is also a bug hunter. She loves to look for bugs and watch them walk. She will say, "bug- where you going?" It's so cute. Then when the bug is gone she will look and me and say, "Where bug go?" I love it!!!
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment