Yes- Grace is definitely keeping me on my toes these days. More than ever!! I was in the bathroom and not long after I heard a scratching type noise. I thought.... Hmmmm it just couldn't be Grace!!! Could it??? Sure enough I open the bathroom door and her art was shown all over the door. I thought I took a picture of it- but I can't seem to find it. Anyway- I said, "Grace- what did you do?" In a nice voice though. She looked her crayons- looked at the door- looked at her crayons - and then looked at me. It was so cute. So I redirected her back to her coloring books explaining that coloring books are what we color. She understood and so far so good.
OH and because my sister told me NEVER have crayons or markers that AREN"T washable- I did just that. All her art supplies are washable. Thank goodness she told me that. It washed off right away. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment