Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Come on.... time for church!!!!

















This was Sunday. We were on our way to church. Grace will say, "chuch". It's so cute!!! She gets so excited and can't wait to go. Yes- we are still in winter dresses. The weather has been cold, rainy, and gloomy. It's time for warmer weather. It's hard to have to stay indoors day after day. Oh well, soon enough I'm sure. Not much is going on. I am trying to pack up and get ready for the baby at the same time. WOW- I have so many newborn GIRL baby clothes that I am kind of hoping for a girl. BUT as long as "it's" healthy I am ok with a boy too. I really can't believe the time is almost here- 4 weeks to go!! I have my last ultra sound on Thursday. Just to check the size before the c-section on the 16th. I am hoping they take some good profile pictures so I can post them. We'll see! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment