Monday, April 4, 2011

Sit Down Grace!!



Grace has figured out that it's pretty fun to stand up in the tub. However, it's obviously not safe. I tell her to sit down and she will really quick all while giving me a little smile. She will try it again- but while she begins to stand she will say , "No" to herself- and then sit down. So.... I guess she will learn. Maybe when she's a little more stable she can stand sometimes. Way too tipsy right now in the slippery tub. Anyway- she is doing fine. My father in law is coming this week for a conference, and then Aunt Angie and Kathleen next week. We LOVE having company. It makes things exciting !!!


OH and I do put more water in the tub. Ha ha! It looks like it's almost gone. I let it drain after I wash her body and hair to give her clean water to rinse off with. JUST if you were wondering :)

No comments:

Post a Comment