Thursday, April 14, 2011

Love the Park!! (track)













I guess I call this place a park- but really it's a huge track. Lots of people usually show up with dogs or people running!! Grace gets so excited when the dogs come. It's a bit scary though b/c she will run right up to them. I have to grab her and make sure the owner says they are harmless. You never know with dogs!! They could be sweet one minute and snap the next. She also loves to watch the high school kids play basketball. That's what she was watching in the pictures. I am loving the warmer weather. I think it helps to be able to walk outside and stay active. This is our first "Spring" in 7 years!!! I think I appreciate the warmth a whole lot more!! I did miss the seasons while we were in Texas. Where is the excitement???? Spring is like a breath of fresh air!!! Today we already went to the store. I ran out of a few things and had 2 diapers left. OOOps!!! We are back and Grace is sleeping. I am going to have to wake her up in a few minutes or else her afternoon nap will not be good!!! Mama needs her nap too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment