Grace always wants to wash her hands in the sink, so one day I gave her a bath in it. It's at a great level as it's getting harder to bend over these days. Oh and speaking of- my dear friend told me to mention Lil Momoh more- so here is the update on that. I am now 32 weeks and feeling great. I am a bit tired these days- but overall it's a smooth pregnancy. Grace sure does force me to stay active- so that's good. It it getting a little harder bending over to do certain things- but I guess that's all part of it. I plan to have a C-Section on June 16th (but may have a VBAC- too early to tell right now)- so that's around 6 weeks to go. I am not sure if I'm ready for what's about to come- but I know I will have to be. In the mean time- I am enjoying every single day with Grace as I know when the baby comes it will be different. I can't imagine giving my time to another baby (other than Grace) but I know it will all be great. Anyway that's the update on the baby. When "it" arrives- I will have to change the picture to my blog. :( I love Grace when she was that little- but the family is growing so I have to include the two of them :).
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment