Thursday, February 17, 2011

She is WALKING!!!!










Grace is really starting to walk more. She is now going from across one side of the room to the other!!! Oh and the balloon?? Yes- that's our new learning tool. See I usually buy solid colors, but this time she wanted "ELMO". She loves Elmo and Dora!! Anyway- so I get solid colored balloons and introduce her to 2 new colors every so often. She loves it!! We also do "UP" (the balloon goes up) and "DOWN" ( the balloon gets pulled down). Now I know what you're thinking- ok come on "teacher"! But it's working. Now everything that she holds up in the air is "UP" and then she drops it and says "DOWN". So with just simple balloons I teach colors, up, and down. Oh and she does know how to say "geen" ( green), "Boo" (blue) "yeow" (yellow) "Pik" (pink)That's it for now. Later we will talk about helium and all that chemistry stuff!! ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment