Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Poor Grace










It all started at 12:00 AM. We were all sleeping so soundly, when I heard Grace do this swallow/gag sound. I jumped up, grabbed her, and then it started- throwing up!!! She's never been like this before. I mean yes- she's thrown up, but not like this. She caught a bug of some sort. The nurse said they are seeing this all over. Either throw up- or diarrhea. Anyway, we spent the night changing her, bathing her, and keeping her comfortable. She was on and off until 4:30. I felt so bad for her. I hate when she is sad or sick. BUT- now she is feeling a little better. I let her watch Dora more than ever today. We are having a Dora marathon. I guess that's all you can do with a sick one. Plus- I want her to rest up:) She is acting herself- so it shouldn't be too much longer until she is 100%. I did give her some crackers and water. I tried to feed her some soup- but I could tell she was not feeling up to it. So I gave her a Popsicle and called it good. I'm sure by the end of the day she will be all better.

No comments:

Post a Comment