Sunday, February 6, 2011

Say What????


Grace is becoming such a silly girl. I just have to laugh sometimes. She is really starting to talk now. She can say almost anything I say (not exactly- but pretty close) and it's just so cute. Sometimes she will say, "Coat- bye- bye!" And head over to her coat, and then to the stroller. I guess she REALLY wants to get out of the house. She will also put her toes to her mouth and say "Toe- bite!" I love how she is starting to put two words together. Some other favorites, "Appel, Nana (banana), gogurt (yogurt), outside (REALLY- just like that), socks, shoes, pts (pants), bath, bubbles, and actually the list goes on and on, but you get my drift. When I say almost anything- I mean it!! I love it. It's easier to communicate now that she can tell me what she wants. Oh and her eating- Ummmm let's just say we are working on that. She has become my picky little girl. I am having a hard time finding a variety of foods she likes. She really won't try new things- and sometimes won't even eat what she does like. So I do what I can. She is still pretty high on the weight chart- so I think it's ok for now. Her new favorite snack is microwave popcorn. OK that's all I have tonight!! Superbowl is over now- so I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment