Friday, February 11, 2011

Book Worms !!!!








Well... it's true!! Grace and Kian love to read. At one time we were all reading , when they wanted to read my books!!! So- I let them take a peek. They loved it. The books were, "What to Expect When Expecting", and "What to Expect The First Year". I know- pretty boring. But- it's time to brush up on all that good knowledge. It was cute though. They didn't want to give my books up- so I read about Elmo and Big Bird.
Grace is doing better. NO MORE SICKNESS!!! Amen!!! I was beginning to get a tad worried. It's kind of scary. I guess this was her first flu- so perhaps she (ME) is grateful she really hasn't been sick like this before. Kian had the same thing the weekend before. They love to share germs. If they only knew they were building each others immune systems- ha ha!!















































No comments:

Post a Comment