Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Get This Off Of ME!!!!




Grace always tries to take off her bib. Ha ha.... this one is a snap one. She couldn't do it. This was before she got sick - so no.... I'm not that mean. This was probably 4 days ago during her snack time. Cheerios and strawberries - YUMMY!! Grace is still under the weather. She is now having it come from both ends. I know- poor thing!!! But she is still playing, laughing, and in a good mood, so I can't say it's horrible. But I hope this bug goes away soon. She's had 4 baths today already. See- when she has a blow out (diarrhea) it's the kind that come out the front, back, and down the legs. Very messy and smelly. (Maybe TMI - I know!) So that for sure calls for a bath. Now when she throws up- again, it's every where and even sometimes in her hair. So that of course calls for a bath. Anyway- we will hope and pray this is coming to an end. She's not eating- just drinking fluids. So we'll see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment