Sunday, September 5, 2010

What??? Bubbles in the BATH???


















































Why didn't I think of that sooner? BUBBLES in the bath: Easy clean up and cleans while you play!!! Grace still loves her bath!!! More than ever now that I've thrown bubbles in the picture. See the first picture????? Here is what she does,,,,, she takes a toy out of the bath,,, puts it to my face and wants me to put it in my mouth and shake it all around. WE do this over and over again! The only time I said no,,, was when she did it with her wash cloth! I just couldn't do that. But for the most part,,, what ever toy she wants in my mouth,,,,,, I do!!! She just giggles and thinks it's so funny !!!! It's Sunday morning,,, so we will try nursery this morning. I've decided not to teach 2nd grade Sunday School. Adeyiza would have to get up at 4:30, I would have to have Grace there for 4 hours (well, all of us),,,, which means packing breakfast/lunch/bottles,,, and we would have to rent the car extra long. It just isn't going to work this year. Next year it will be different!!! OK, happy long weekend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment