No matter WHAT mood she is in,,,, no matter WHERE we are,,, no matter WHAT time it is,,,, no matter WHAT we are doing,,, when I start to sing the Eensy Weensy Spider,,,, she STOPS and does these hand movements and has the BIGGEST smile ever!! It has to be the cutest thing she is doing right now. Well that's not all. While I am singing,,, she tries to sing along. She will go "ba ba,, da da,, wa wa,,, " All the words she knows,,, but with me while I am singing,, ALL while doing her hand movements. I tell you!! She is so funny!! These pictures were before bed.,, after her bath. We usually play before books. She is still having a tough time teething. Last night poor Adeyiza came home and then left to walk her to sleep. I was trying for an hour to keep her content, but she was just not happy. So ,,,,, daddy saved the night!! With this teething stuffy nose,,, it's hard for her to breath!! She is on hour 2 for her nap now,,, so that's good!!! I may need one too : )
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment