Well Grace had a rough night last night!!!! Not sure why??? She woke up at 12:00 ,,,, wanted a bottle,,,, then woke up again at 4:30. She was in and out of sleep!!Perhaps she is having a growth spurt!!! Not sure! But she was still in good spirits today. We had a play date yesterday,,,, and today we all went jogging!! She just went down for a nap, so I am going to relax for a bit! Today we are going to lay low. We may all go walking or out exploring together, but nothing major. Tomorrow we have church, so we need to be rested!! I hope to try the nursery! Any tips on how to leave her???? e-mail me at momoh_anna@yahoo.com I really haven't tried to do anything but drop her off and RUN!!Ha ha,,, but perhaps another method will work better!! When she is sleeping I just can't stand to leave her. That to me is setting her up for failure. If she wakes up to a strange place,,, she usually cries. But maybe I am wrong!!
California
14 years ago



my only advice is to keep leaving her... even when she cries. bc the more you do it the more she will get used to it, and then it will get better. I wouldnt linger to long while dropping her off. Don't make it a long drawn out process. Tell her you will be back for her in a few minutes, and then leave... as hard as it is the more you do it the easier it will become.
ReplyDelete