She loved watching the bubbles fly in the sky!!! OH and NO,,, she doesn't have lipstick on,,, it's from her RED popsicle!!! Ha ha!! Pretty girl! This was still from the other day. Today we went back to the Frog Pond. She loves getting wet!!! She was so sleepy on our way home. She had a sip of water and took a little nap. Tomorrow is suppose to be windy b/c of EARL!! Just think,,,,, we were trying to escape all the Hurricane action!!! They are following us!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH side note: SO in one of the pictures you can tell that it looks like her toy is on her tummy. What she does is this,,,,,,,,,,, she takes either toys or her hands, brings them up,,, and BAM smacks them on her tummy. I tell her no no,,,, b/c she does it so hard. One day I saw her rub her tummy in circles. Perhaps she has just discovered it,,, I don't know!! But it almost looks painful the way she slams things on her tummy. I guess it's not,,, it's usually followed by a little giggle!!!! Grace,,, Grace,,,, Grace!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment