Monday, September 20, 2010

Swingin' with my Buddy!!












This was on Thursday. They are so cute together. We are so glad we met them. On Friday night they had us all over for dinner. Indian food!!!! YUM it was so good!!! She is going to teach me how to cook some day. The kids played and the adults talked and ate!!!! Oh and then we went to church Sunday! They were FULL!!! SO we HAD to keep her. It was OK though,,, we still were able to hear the message. Tomorrow is my first day of bible study. I decided to go to one at our church. I've never rented the car by myself, and lately Grace is having a hard time riding w/o me in the back with her, so I hope all goes well. Plus,,,, this will give her some play time with other kids,,,,,and ME,,,, time to meet people at our church. Possible play dates in the making:)



No comments:

Post a Comment