Saturday, October 27, 2012

Snow White

 
 
This was before gymnastics. They had to dress up- so Grace was Snow White.

 
Her BFF was Snow White too. They looked so cute together....as always!!




This was tonight. We had her other BFF's Birthday Party tonight. The kids all had a blast. They had a clown there and Grace and John LOVED it!! The clown made all sorts of balloon animals and such and then painted their faces. John didn't have his painted- I think it would have been more of a hassle anyway. Plus he didn't care to do that anyway. Grace absolutely loved having her face painted and sat still the whole time. I did have to wash it off in the bath tonight- but it helped to tell her that we will be getting her face painted tomorrow too. We have another event to attend for the kids tomorrow. So she will be excited for that!! That's about all. I just thought I would add a post with her in her costume. I'll add more when John is in his. He doesn't stay in it long- so it's hard to get pics but I'll try.

No comments:

Post a Comment