Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 15th, 2012 - - Actual Birthday

 
 
I AM 3!!!!!

 









 
 
 
GG gave them the cutest little stuffed animals!! Grace literally takes her puppy where ever we go!!! She sleeps with it every night.
 
 


 
 
 
Love these 2 pics of the kids with GG. So sweet!

 
 
 
 

 
 
Aunt Pam and Meme enjoying Grace and John!



 
 
Time to decorate the birthday cupcakes!
They had a blast. I may end up doing this every year!! ha ha

 
 
 
They were YUMMMMY!!!








We had another birthday celebration on her actual day. Meme and Papa were there already- and Aunt Pam and GG came to join us. We had a big spaghetti dinner with salad and bread sticks- and then yummy cupcakes and ice cream.
 
Grace had back to back parties. It's so much fun when they are excited about their special day. I love how much fun she had. She says the cutest things and she surprises me everyday. Recently she's all about "God making..... (Fill in the blank)" - which is everything. I'll give some examples below. She's just a sponge and I love how she soaks up everything.
 
 
"God made me!'
 
"God made my eyes, hair, and skin!"
 
"God made this food we eat!"
 
"God made this car momma!"  - this was funny. We were driving and out of the blue she said that.
 
"Don't be scared mama - God will protect us!"  - we were in her room and she turned out the lights. I said "wow! it's dark" and then she said that response.
 
"God made daddy!"
 
And on and on. Basically she goes over everything and how God made it. The other day she started whispering during prayer time. We were saying her bedtime prayers and she will whisper, " pray for my chin - pray for my friends" ---- or whatever it may be. It's the cutest thing. Oh and before we eat- when it's only ME- she will pray like this - "Dear God thank you for this food- thank you for swim class today and thank you for the car." Sometimes it will be different based on what ever it was we did for that day. Her first day back from school she thanked God for her new school and friends. I love it- It just melts my heart to hear her talk this way.
 
Anyway- that's about all. We had a great week and we are thankful for everything.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment