Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Baby Avery's Visit

 
She was so happy when she arrived!!


Grace and John were so excited.

 
Grace couldn't wait to hold her. Avery was such a trooper.

 
 

 
 
Of course she had to have her first Halloween present from us.
 




 
She loved playing with all the toys. Ummmm yes - which means I need to get them older toys. I've known that for a while- I just hate to buy more things now. But I will need to upgrade to more age appropriate things I guess. It's time. ha ha...




She loved the Jumperoo!!
 





And now to the park!! Grace was so excited to push her.
 
 
 It was so nice out.
 


 
Oh did she love the swing. She giggled and everything. It was so cute!

 
She was watching John swing next to her. Grace was being the "BIG" cousin and helped us push the little ones.

 
Oh and she just had to help cousin Lindsey feed her.
 





Lindsey enjoyed reading books to the kids. They sure did have a great time. When I look at our kids playing together- it's kind of weird to me. I mean sometimes I still feel like we are still little kids when we are all together - but I guess we aren't. We are all grown up and now OUR kids play together. It's just so neat. OK that concludes all the pics of Avery's visit. She is such a good baby I can't wait to see her again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment