This was Grace after DAY 2 of school. She was all tuckered out. However.... today she was so wound up that she totally skipped her nap ON a school day. But that means early bedtime!!!
Tomorrow is her bday party. I am so excited for her. She is still excited and I think she really understands what's going on. She had her bday at school today. She said they put a crown on her and sang her a song. Awe- so sweet!! I am still not 100% sure about what to do about Monday. Part of me thinks I should send her- part of me says don't. I think I will wait until that morning and ask her what she wants to do. If she wants to go- I'll take her and if not- then we will hang out with Meme and Papa.
I am a tad nervous for her party- as it's the first party I am having. Previous celebrations would just be at someones house or something simple. SO I am just praying everything goes well and that it's not too crowded for the kids to play. I am also hoping the food is good and that ALL the kids have fun. I can't wait to post pics of this special day.



No comments:
Post a Comment