Monday, December 5, 2011

Santa Claus Today










Well I couldn't get them to smile at the same time, but I took a couple pics with them at least smiling alone!! Oh well. We had a fun day today. I took them to see Santa. I really didn't want to fight all the crowds on the weekends, so I decided to go today. Good thing.... no line... no waiting == Equals no fussy kids!! Grace was a little hesitant at first, but then got right on Santa's lap. JOhn didn't care!! He's pretty easy going with other people. After the pictures we went to the play area. Grace loves to play on the toys and with other kids. She takes off and finds something to do. I love how independent she is. That's Montessori for you!!! ha ha. Anyway- after playing at the mall we all went to Walmart. I didn't want to go out in the rain again- but I was running out of important things. HOWEVER- Grace loves to go to Walmart to see the Christmas Tree. It's huge! After shopping a bit we went home, ate lunch, and then naps!! The day always go so fast when we keep busy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment