Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Present Time!






























We opened presents yesterday night since we are leaving on Friday. These pictures are in such random order... but you get the point. Adeyiza came home early so that we could all open together. Grace and Adeyzia opened their stockings together. Grace loved it!! Of course Adeyiza did too. John and I were the watchers and picture takers. John is chilling on the couch. I know... looks like he could fall. But I was right by him. I gave him a present and he really did open it. Actually Grace liked all of his stuff more!! Well ok... they each only had 2 gifts.. but that's plenty. At least this year!!! Ha ha. So then today.... yes as we speak.... tree is down... decorations are packed away!! I don't want to come home to a mess. I hope to post tomorrow- but if not Everyone have a great Christmas and I will post new pics when we get back!!























No comments:

Post a Comment