Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Just Playing Around!!!










Grace LOVES to "play Play Dough". That's exactly how she will say it. "Mamma (or daddy) play play dough?" It's so funny. She is doing great still at school. They said she has finally "came out of her shell". See- at home she is none stop talking about everything and anything. As soon as she gets around people (even sometimes people she knows) she will not say a word. At her first school conference that was one thing her teacher told us - was that she doesn't talk that much. I wasn't a bit concerned b/c I knew she could- she just chooses not to until she feels comfortable. So.... I picked her up the other day last week and the teacher was like WOW- Grace can SUUUURRREE talk!! LOL I said oh good. You are now in the "comfort" zone. We laughed. But overall she is doing good. Actually her Sunday school teacher said the same thing this past week at church. I guess she is feeling more comfortable there too. GREAT!!!! Potty training went so good. 2 days and it was done. OK with a couple minor accidents- but overall that's all it took. I know girls are easier to train than boys. So I won't expect John to have it down in 2 days. Hmmm or maybe I should! Set high expectations right?!?! John is turning into my happy baby!!! Besides feeding times (he is still a stinker with bottles and baby food) he is just a good happy boy. He is even better in the car. Today he was actually laughing... at what? I don't know- but who cares as long as he's not crying. We will have a busy December still ahead. We are traveling to Canada this year for Christmas. We will leave the 23rd and return the 1st. I hope they are ready for us!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment