Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree.....



Here is our Christmas Tree this year!! It's small and skinny.......... just big enough for this year. We decided to go with a real one this year. I wouldn't mind a big beautiful fake one next year WITH lights already on it!! Adeyiza was a good sport. He did all the lighting. It looks pretty good. I 'll post an after picture. I do have to admit- after all the decorations.... it reminds me of our trees growing up. Some of my favorite memories come from us all going out together as a family to hunt and cut down the PERFECT tree. Needless to say they were always "Charlie Brown" looking. BUT beautiful!! I loved how my mom decorates her trees. Kind of like my grandma too. Nice and FULL of interesting ornaments. My tree is by far full, but it will be soon I'm sure!!



No comments:

Post a Comment