Sunday, November 13, 2011

We're back....................











I know, I know, it's been a while. So, I am just going to put pictures on and tell you about them. That way I can catch up with what's going on.


In this picture- John is currently wearing a 9-12 month outfit. YES- he is getting big. He isn't the chunkiest baby- but boy is he long. At his 4 month apt. he was 26.5 inches long. That's a whole inch longer than Grace at this age (not to compare or anything.) This outfit is a one piece and that's probably why. He is wearing 9mth clothing if it's just pants and shirts alone. Anyway- he is doing MUCH better. Eating better, sleeping better, and even riding in the car better. Of course we still have our days- but BIG improvement. He is talking all the time. He likes tummy time and can roll over from his tummy to back. He's only rolled over from his back to tummy once. OH and I did start cereal- but I will talk about that in my cereal pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment