Sunday, November 13, 2011

Potty Training










Grace is doing so well with her potty training. I would say she is 98% potty trained. The 2 % is for the accidents she has "getting to the potty". She's tried to hurry a few times and just can't make it. She even does poo poo on the potty with NO problems. So far no accidents in the car or in public places. We went to the mall this weekend and she went in a store. So over all it's been a great experience. I've heard horrible stories about this issue. I am glad this wasn't the case with Grace. She loves to wear her Dora underwear. She also loves to ONLY wear them. HA HA. She is always taking her pants off. (AS you can see!!) I just had to show everyone what she looks like in her underwear. Just too cute!!! OH and that last picture- in the beginning - Grace would take off her pants and underwear- use the potty and then put everything on the potty seat. Now she doesn't do that so much. She will go and then shut the lid on her potty, flush, and then wash her hands. SUCH A big girl. She is doing soooo good with John. She is so motherly now. Few!! What a relief.


No comments:

Post a Comment