Grace loves to do finger paint. Actually she loves to do all crafts. She rotates painting, coloring (with various utensils), magic noodles (foam things you stick together to create stuff), and IPAD paint (painting with your finger on the IPAD). I now feel like I need to get her something else to explore with. Even though she has fun, she really does rotate these things daily. OR perhaps I'm getting bored and want to see something different. Ha ha. John loves to sit and watch her. He is now grabbing EVERYTHING and puts it in his mouth. He loves to grab and hold markers. It scares me when he tries to put them in his mouth- but I watch him and end up holding it too just to be safe. Anyway- they are still doing great. Grace surprises me everyday. I swear I feel like I'm talking to a 2nd grader sometimes. For example- this is a small bit of our conversation during bath time tonight. Grace- "Momma pink soap please!" Me- "Grace I just gave you some, no more ok!" Grace - "But I said please momma!" Me- "OK Grace, thank you for saying please- here you go!"
Is that cute or what??? She is just so funny. Oh and the pink soap is that foam soap you squirt out. She loves to smear it all over her body. She would use the whole can in one sitting- so i try to spread it out.
NOW- it is 8:25 and both kids are sleeping!!! TIME to play catch up on various projects I have going!!! NIGHT



No comments:
Post a Comment