Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ooops ...... Yesterday I was 5 months old!!









Once again I am late!! Poor John- with Grace I didn't miss a day. I guess it's true.... the more kids you have, the busier you get!!! He was 5 months on the 16th. I look at these pictures and realize I am just not a photographer. My pictures always look like I've just quickly snapped something with no thought. I wish I could just have a photographer on hand at all times!! That way they can shoot and I can blog!! :) Also- I looked at these pictures and compared him to his other monthly pictures. He is really filling out this chair. I try to keep it consistant at least with the chair- so that I can tell how big he is getting!! Go back if you have time and look at the older posts. It's obvious how big he's getting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment