Funny story.... I was on a search for a little umbrella stroller for Grace- when NO luck!!! I am not around any stores- and to rent a car to hunt one down is a pain. So.... I came across one at Rite Aid. I know... Rite Aid. But when you are in need... anything will work. Well at least I thought so. Adeyiza came home and said, " What is that??? A new toy???" I died laughing. I said no it's her new stroller. BUT after really looking at it... it is sooo small and it feels so cheap. I couldn't take it apart at the store b/c it was all tied together- but as soon as I got it home I realized... uh oh... this isn't looking too good. On the other hand... Grace loves it. It was the cheapest "toy" I've purchased. She puts her toys, "the bear", and all her animals in it and pushes them around. She loves to sit in it and eat cheese. I am not sure where that all came from. I think I was eating string cheese once, she saw me, asked for some in her stroller, and ever since then will climb in and ask for, "CHEESE". Funny girl. So..... the end to this story is.... it's her new toy- BUT Grammy will have to use it when we move (at the airport). Since the baby will be in the big stroller- Grace will have to ride in the "toy" stroller. Whatever works :)
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment