Well we are at the final stretch with Lil Momoh. I am excited- but a bit emotional. I look at Grace and get a bit upset b.c she will no longer be the only one. I didn't think it was going to be this hard- but it's starting to be. She is acting a tad more clingy too. I know she senses something- she probably just doesn't know what to think. Let's see.... boxes everywhere, momma's belly is big, things are being packed away, some toys are disappearing...... YOU think she feels some changes??? I am sure she does. I'm just trying to spend as much QT with her and trying to keep her happy and secure. I just pray she is ok when I'm at the hospital. I know it will help with Grammy and Papa here- she may have the best time ever!!! I will keep everyone posted as the days go by.
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment