Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!!
























Happy Birthday Daddy!!

Yesterday was Adeyiza's birthday. It was a great day. We got to spend it with him since he had it off. It was his last day off before returning to work today. Later that night we went out for dinner. I know.... I left John for an hour so soon. (ok well the restaurant is in our apartment building- just in case they needed us. So technically we didn't really leave- just went downstairs for an hour. I have yet to give John a bottle and don't plan to until he is much older.) It took me 3 months with Grace to leave for that long. Things change with kid 2. We needed a night alone and plus we have FREE sitters. (Grammy and Papa). So- it was a nice day for all of us.







No comments:

Post a Comment