Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Favorite Animal













Out with the "Bear" and in with the "Giraffe". Grace has a new favorite animal now. It's Melman the giraffe. She carries it around with her just as much as she did with the bear. At least this one isn't so big and bulky. Much easier to take to the store and other various places. :)


Grammy and Papa made it here tonight. We are so thankful they are here to help out while Lil Momoh enters the world. Tomorrow is a day to get everything done while we all anxiously wait. I am doing fine- and think I am ready.... well at least physically. I feel a lot of pressure and I do get contractions once in a while. Nothing consistent- just uncomfortable once in a while. OH and sleeping.... not happening. It's hard to sleep. Not only am I uncomfortable, but a bit excited/nervous/scared all wrapped in one. But- I would say I am more excited than anything. OK I will try to post pictures of Lil Momoh as soon as I can. I should be out of the hospital by Sunday. At least I hope so. They have a system for c-sections where you stay 4 nights 5 days- but my doctor said if I'm doing good then we'll see when I can leave!! OK that's all. Night Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment