I keep trying to feed Grace. Some days is ok, and other days it's not so good. She just doesn't seem to like eating as much as I thought she would. I thought she would just love it, but maybe it just takes time. Tonight she ate beans. Beans,,,, I can tell,,,,, have not been her favorite. She doesn't even open her mouth at ALL!! So,,, I know,,.,, I know,,,, they say try one food for 3 days. BUT..... I just had to try bananas. OH MY!!!! She loved them. She kept opening her mouth. SO now I know that when she really likes something, she likes it! She never ate anything as fast as she did the bananas. Great,,, that means she has the Hackett sweet tooth. I actually had to cut her off . Tomorrow I think I am going to go back to the veggies,,,we'll see!! I may just give in to her sweet little face!!!
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment