Thank you cousin Kaitlyn!!! I just love all clothes my sister gave me from my niece. It always reminds me of her. I can remember when she wore certain outfits that I put Grace in. How cute is that!!! Hand me downs,,,,, Grace is so lucky! Anyway, she is doing great. Her nose seems to be getting a tad better. It's not as runny, but you can still hear the snoring/load breathing sounds. So we'll see. I still have 26 more days on the medicine. So maybe by the end of it he adenoids will be back to normal size. She is in good spirits though, so I can't complain. She is starting to get her own little personality. It's so cute. She grunts at me, screams at me, and lets me know when she WANTS me. She also pinches very hard. I keep trying to keep up with her nails, but to tell you the truth, I hate cutting them. It's one of the scariest things I have to do to her. I think only b/c I nipped her once, and that was enough for me. Myra is so kind to do this for me when need be. I just don't care to do that at all. BUT sometimes when she gets pinching, it hurts so bad,,,,, that I just don't have a choice!!!!!!!!!!!
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment