Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yum Yum,,,, Time to Eat!!!!























We had so much fun feeding Grace tonight. She was so cute!!! Adeyiza recorded the whole thing. She really didn't eat much. She kind of swallowed / gagged, so I hope it gets better for her. I heard it will. She ate sweet potatoes. My doctor said I could do a veggie or fruit, so I went with a veggie. I am trying hard not to give her the "Hackett" sweet tooth. Once you have it.,,,, it's yours forever:) I will try sweet potatoes again tomorrow night and then maybe prunes in two days. See,,, Grace has a bit of a problem going #2 sometimes, so my doctor said stay away from foods that may clog her up even worse. So,,,,, we will hit the prunes soon enough!!!! I just love this new adventure,,,, and I love buying different baby foods. Wow,,, it's just gets better and better!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that stage of feeding them their first foods. Talk about about sweet tooth, you gave her the sweetest frut/veggie there is. She's bound to love em

    ReplyDelete