Now it's getting a bit ridiculous. OK- Yes,,, I love when she chews on her toes, but now,,, it's WAY too much!!! Even during her bath time. However,,,, it's just so cute,,,, I know!!! Today we went to the ENT doctor. She has swollen adenoids. So I have her on two types of medicine. A nose spray and a pill. Perhaps someone has a great idea on how to give her the pill????? I dissolved it in water,, and then gave it to her like a drink,,, but that's not working. I think I may try the "Wilhum" way. (my old dog). I gave him a pill before. Just take the pill, push it down his throat, close the mouth, and BAM,, no choice but to swallow unless you want to suffocate. Anyway,,, I am not sure Grace will like that. I will have to think creative!!!! She is doing good though. She is resting now,,, I will wake her up shorty so that she goes to bed early!!! TGIF
California
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment